IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Just trying to see this from another perspective, playing devils...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Just trying to see this from another perspective, playing devils advocate maybe.
    I understand people are saying it’s benefiting those who are missing out on the $1 options so almost a “sorry” entitlement.
    but one has to wonder especially at what stage our drugs are at the moment why have a strike price of 25c in 3yrs from now. If getting bob involved for fda fast tracking of positive drugs I could see why say the $1 goal was attainable. But 25c in 3 years If say everyone took their 100% allotment that’s an extra 86mil shares (21.5mil) added to the coffers. i understand macro conditions but surely even if the board were more confident on a buyout of a drug or 2 (novo nordisk anyone), surely 25c isn’t really striking much confidence. I would hope by 2026 this stock with current trajectory of drug progression and if it stays positive results wise would be at least $2-3 with a a valuation of 4-6bil. 25c to me just doesn’t fill me with that much confidence, I understand thanking and I’m sorry to long term holders and believers (new as well) but from a business perspective it seems a bit of a cop out or non-confidence.

I of course will be taking the lunch money plunge and still happy to see my 10.5 order hasn’t been hit considering the last few weeks of trading.
    have a good weekend all
    Last edited by Harambe9: 21/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.