IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Total Addressable Market for OSA = $10bn (USD)5% Market...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Total Addressable Market for OSA = $10bn (USD)
    5% Market penetration of IHL-42X = $500m
    Revenue Generating company with Price Earnings Ratio of X10 (conservative) = 5bn Market Cap

IHL 1bn (AUD) market cap share price = 0.78c (Happy to be corrected, but this is the figure I have come up with by marrying the company's current market cap, shares on issue x share price + 38m~ cash on hand)

IHL 5bn (AUD) market cap share price = $3.90

IHL 5bn (USD) market cap share price = $5.83

Granted IHL aren't planning to take the drug to market, but this should give you an idea of what it could be worth to a company

---

I think anyone who is interpreting the low strike price of the option is mistaking kindness for weakness, the reasoning as follows

1. The loyalty options aren't about raising capital, the piggyback options might be..

If the options were about securing capital, yes, sure make the strike price higher = more revenue per security issued. People here are hypothesizing that these loyalty options are Incannex way of saying sorry etc for the cap raise and how that affected the price, I won't speak for or against this, but why would you interpret a 25c strike price as anything other than an affordable incentive to try get more people on board? The piggy back options at $1 seems to have been completely ignored by people calling it a vote of no confidence.

For each piggy back option executed it will raise 4x the capital of the first loyalty option, and there's going to be ONE $1 option for every TWO 25c ones, so you do the maths, by staggering out the options like this the company is ensuring itself near term capital generation and at the same time places a vote of confidence to hit $1 at least by 2026, but I don't see anyone talking about this so why is the fixation on the first series and not the second?

At 100% allotment of the series 2 options I believe that places us at 43m cap raised from that series alone (using @Harambe9's calculations)

If they were issuing options for 3:1 holdings at 0.25c strike, then yes, definitely low confidence... they're issuing them at a far lighter ratio of 15:1 here.

2. Market Sentiment

Joel is rumoured to read these forums which I'd like to think is true, given the amount of smart people on here. We all know how the sentiment shifted when the cap raise took place. Perhaps these options are an attempt to relieve that sentiment - whilst also partially negating the need for a near term capital raise and further share price dilution

See in this interview from 4 minutes, Joel blatantly confirms that he's aware of how the decision to raise capital looked, he almost seemed bothered by it too.

Everyone was annoyed when they weren't able to exercise the $1 options that expired this month - I also believe IHL were counting on those funds raised from that series before the share price took a nose dive - that's why they did the 13m placement.

The 3 year expiry doesn't have anything to do with forecast shareprice.

LOL, do you really think SIG negotiating for 0.285c options with 3 year expiry cared that the strike price was so low?

Good luck all, keen for more discussions leading up to next Friday...

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOrw4U60v8A&ab_channel=*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.