IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

mate I completely agree, I can definitely see the positives, IHL...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    mate I completely agree, I can definitely see the positives,
    IHL only needs to reach 1/3 of their ATH’s for those options to be breakeven, and that will be a significantly derisked portfolio from when it was at a ATH. obviously the NASDAQ hype unfairly valued the company but it does show the possibilities in a short term what can happen with tangible closer to revenue making news and progress.

I like many others do not believe so called good news or even trial progress without a sight of money generation will move this ticker in any positive manner as has been the way for the last year and a half. in saying that I am in this game to see most of the initial trials run their course or earlier buyouts. I bought into this like many on seeing its potential long term benefits having come across canvallate via sud. It’s where my research and dd began on affiliate companies he was in.

so by no means was i feeling negative towards it, I was merely trying to see this from both sides of the coin. This is more so and I admit I may have had rose coloured goggles with all the hype but sticking to my plan as long as results don’t take a nosedive I won’t be leaving this company, and as long as stocks are under 50c I will continue to buy when I can for the foreseeable future (that buy in will change as trials and results change obviously).

glad to see healthy arguments tho and looking forward to more as we progress.

also doggies are finally going to win so caps off a Good Friday
    Last edited by Harambe9: 21/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.