RLC 0.00% 0.4¢ reedy lagoon corporation limited

Personally, having worked at one of the biggest brokerage firms...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Personally, having worked at one of the biggest brokerage firms in the world, I find it a tad hilarious at seeing the "big boy" comments flowing through... let's be honest: probably not, in this instance. I have a decent shareholding. More than than most on this thread. True, the options price doesn't make much sense - it's high. It depends on your perspective and timeframe and willingness to pay for an important next round of funding. This funding is important for the future growth of RLC. Whether it be this or the next, funding will come from somewhere. It's a little self-fulfilling: pay if you want the money to go to the future growth of RLC and take the upside risk - if not, sell. If one was to sell, that makes that person on balance, a shorter term trader or non believer in the risk/reward tradeoff of the deal - nothing wrong with that. Someone like me will pay the ridiculous (small) amount RLC is seeking, and probably buy the seller's shares in the process. I have seen RLC do this a few times now - I am yet to make a loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3566666 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1011380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 65000
Last updated 14.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
RLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.