CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Hi Y, regarding your specific question, here’s a cut and paste...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Y, regarding your specific question, here’s a cut and paste reply, without reference to dilution.Which I’m sure you know.

“Averaging down is an investing strategy that involves a stock owner purchasing additional shares of a previously initiated investment after the price has dropped. The result of this second purchase is a decrease in the average price at which the investor purchased the stock. It may be contrasted with averaging up.”

I remember you well from AGO. Your nickname about others kicking your cow is funny and does stand out. We know what happened with AGO. I was there, but I was fortunate to have paid less than Gina’s offer. ... I was surprised to see you doing “the kicking” here; not us kicking your “cow”.

I like the potential of Lake Lynn. I like that Streeter is on board. I also like the Mt Gilmore project. I don't of course like the SP nor the volatility of the price of nickel.

I know it's risky - especially at this end of the market. But I’ve been in a while and paid up yesterday at 3cents to “lower my average cost price” in the hope that CZN will live up to it's name in time (heart, courage, spirit etc).

Anyway, best wishes all - it's all a gamble,isn’t it? You win some, and you lose some... Or.. you are just a spectator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5201639 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 883104 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.