CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer open prospectus dispatched, page-22

1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    Totally correct in regard to some Directors, not all are bad eggs, there must be goods ones that far outweigh any riff raff, in saying that my question still remains, "why do you think by buying in on a 1 to 1 ratio you can average down?"

I have been here for a very long time involved in Corazon and I haven't ever seen them act like this or put forward such a ridiculous prospectus that forces past shareholders to take up the offer or be diluted by 50% and all this since a Post Consoldation SP that reached 6.8cps and has already lost 50% eroding many retail holders of hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process and all this off the back of huge spikes in the prices of both nickel and cobalt.

From what I see is the company raised funds with Delphi, Wilhelm Klink is the Owner of Delpi investments, Wilhelm Klink is also a 15% shareholder in Blackstone, then low and behold they get involved to the tune of 14+ % in Corazon @ 4cps then an announcement is thrown out to raise another 10 million dollars from holders at 3cps, now please correct me if I am wrong but Delpi's average was around 3.5cps and Blackstones at 4cps both have only just bought in effectively giving them the drivers seat, now why would you think Corazon has announced the 10 million raise, do you think it's to appease all past shareholders who bought in Pre or Post Consolidation or would you consider it's more likely that the raise is directed at the BEOT to get back their investments as swiftly as is possible and who would you think was the driving force behind it, yes the BEOT certainly screws over retail at every opportunity possible, the worst part of it is it cannot be done without the consent of the company's BoD who must jump into bed with them to accomadate them, as you well know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.346K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4734427 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2048073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.