CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Ha, ha, Y. We must be seeing these latest anns, each of us,...

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Ha, ha, Y. We must be seeing these latest anns, each of us, through a different coloured lens. My lens is definitely more rosey than yours ! I don’t mind the big end of town (BEOT) buying in. I see that as a vote of confidence. And yes they do get in a lot lower than long suffering longs. That’s why they are the BEOT. .. The fact that we all spotted Mt Gilmore and Manitoba’s potential long before they did doesn’t count. Our timing was just not good enough. .. Streeter heralded in a new era, and I’m still banking on him pulling something off for the benefit of retail shareholders as well as TBEOT. .. I also like the Miriam and Mt Gilmore projects. ..But, as they say “timing is everything” …often “time in the market” (us) will be trumped by those best at “timing the market”. … Just my views as we wait to see if Corazon’s eponymous heart will finally start beating.

Morningstar quantitative have CZN undervalued - with a fair value of .05. They also have BSE undervalued, with fair value of 70 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.346K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4734427 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2048073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.