CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Work out how many of the previous allotments they received were...

1. 3,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    Work out how many of the previous allotments they received were paid for out of their own pockets and then what cash value from their own pockets they are paying now, it's chicken feed to them.

Anybody in Corazon Pre Consolidation would have held millions @0.003cps they are the biggest losers, next in line are those who bought in Post Consolidation after all the upramping pumpers got involved from 6cps up ton the SP hit 6.8cps and those buying in then will be the next hardest hit, spare a thought for all those who got sucked into the Vortex of rinse an spin and paid 6,7,8cps or even more who have been gutted by the actions of this company.

One thing will change my mind about this raise if those two previuosly mentioned take up their full allotments and I am not talking about Streeter or Qui's measley 18k, so lets see how much confidence the head honcho has which is the best sign things are or might be turning, imho it wont happen, never will, which is usually the case with lifestyle companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5201639 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 883104 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.