CT1 0.00% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

Well.... we knew something was coming!IMHO this is a...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Well.... we knew something was coming!

IMHO this is a masterstroke. It revitalises the company through cash and strategic investment. For long term holders, we've always known CT1's product is great and the its market opportunity is huge. The issue has always been shitty little capital raising activities which have limited the company's ability to execute a professional marketing and sales strategy.

There's two entities (ZZL and MRGL) underwriting ($2m) in the raise. Both are a standout for me.

ZZL Pty Ltd - have form in driving high growth. Check out the following on the PET forum:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-zzl-pty-limited-becomes-a-substantial-shareholder.4525103/
    "Our special thanks to Mr Zhang and his team who have opened doors and been actively involved in the growth and development of new applications and opportunities in China” PET, Chairman and Managing Director.

From another PET announcement, Mr Zhang is a senior executive in Beijing Enterprises Water Group (BEWG).
    BEWG is a massive company. You can see how Mr Zhang might assist CT1 with business development. Boom!

The more you dig into Mr Zhang's activities, the more you smile.

In Sept 2019 ZZL (Zhang) took a strategic position in EVS. The announcement was 50 million shares @ 8 cents to raise $10 million. Adam Gallagher sits on the Board of both CT1 and EVS. Zhang has joined the EVS Board.

Mr Zhang is a serious dude and I reckon he might end up on the CT1 Board too.
    Just take time out to look at what the PET business looked like when he joined and what it is now.
    ZZL became a substantial shareholder in PET in 07/11/2018.
    • The SP was around 40 cents and around 527m shares on offer - MC of around $210m
    • The SP is now around $1.00 with a MC at around $551m.
    Mr Zhang has reportedly sold shares recently in PET, so he's a happy chap.

MRGL is associated with Ray Malone and linked to AMA and MNY.
    CT1 Chairman (Leath Nicholson) is on the Board of both AMA and MNY.A quick search demonstrates the incredible linkages Mr Malone has.
    I hope he joins the Board too.

In the short term, the SP will take a hit and the dilution is huge.
    But they're building a rocket ship to launch.
    Serious players like this don't put in big coin without knowing the end game.

Yak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.