ICR 0.00% 1.6¢ intelicare holdings limited

From ICR website:"InteliCare growth plan on trackInteliCare’s...

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    From ICR website:
    "InteliCare growth plan on trackInteliCare’s overall revenue rose 34 per cent in the 21/22 financial year with sales revenue increasing 18 per cent, predominantly from B2B partnerships.The company announced partnerships with Optus and a leading WA aged care provider Bethanie, a leading Canadian digital health company Persona Informatics and the launch of a pilot project with Western Australian Country Health Services during the period.InteliCare also recently announced the expansion of its duress and emergency services via a partnership with a leading security and alert response company, Allcare.Original content and images published by * on 24/11/22."

They say they are on track and their growth plan is what the CR is for not just to maintain current business levels. Its expanding gradually and from what I've read about it, it is a very useful device, non intrusive and perhaps not affordable for all, but it is not expensive. It wouldn't be useful for people who don't have any family to monitor them, so there could be room for a monitoring service to be implemented. These are the high risk situations where no one will visit for some time if at all. I am a childless person and when I age to the point where every day living is a risk then I will need Intelicare style assistance and a monitoring service. I have read that increasingly more people / couples are choosing not to have children.

It is all very complicated and I think ICR is a very positive addition to life in the contemporary digital age where people are living longer and longer ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 906261 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.