PAB 16.7% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer Results and Shortfall Notification, page-8

1. 7,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Its only worth as much as someone is willing to pay and thats pretty much at lows at the moment.....
    It has lost value in the last 5 yrs, it certainly isn't worth more than it was even 1 yr ago...

As for share holders NOT supporting the CR, well how much is enough?, if you really wanted to average down then why didn't the company do a 1-1 offer instead of 1-3 offer with a few options dangled to entice..They were willing to give all those shares to one entity but couldn't offer their loyal sh's the same??????

One of the main reasons(im sure there are many)sh's didn't participate in this CR is because they couldn't average down sufficiently enough, with PAB's history you could more than likely pick them up cheaper if no news coming soon....
    As i wright there is only $600 left of the 1.3c to sell into, so if you bought at 1.2c in the CR then you are no better off except having a few free oppies....Most would be waiting to buy cheaper than the CR and not be restricted on how many to really help with averaging down..

Knowing that PAB were going to receive all monies because of the underwriting didnt mean it was imperative for their survival so the money raised off mum and dads has clearly shown that many have had enough of tipping in when they want but not propping this where it should be which in most peoples opinions is well over 2c.....

Im sure the waiting to tip in will give more options of averaging cheaper and smarter than thinking your helping the company in the CR....

All the value from the mini pump to make people believe they have made a quick 25% is over, back to normal and i am pretty sure that 1.2c in the CR will soon be able to get at 1.1c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $490 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5911085 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1726399 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.