MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

The false news campaign is back, Only one MRC director holds...

1. 16,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6875
    The false news campaign is back, Only one MRC director holds shares in MRC, the prospectus detailed he was taking part, considering the shares are yet to be issued under the offer, you won't see the "change of director" notice until after these shares have been issued.

If you read through the prospectus, due to the restriction of the offer, if you don't hold shares you cannot take part in the offer,

What this means, our new CEO who has only been appointed for 8-10 weeks couldn't take part, we have 2 South African directors who are appointed to protect the interest of the minority shareholders of the Tormin Mineral sand project (black empowerment) I cannot see these directors taking part.

@Croc-file It is very normal for companies to only focus on the highest priority when they fail to raise the maximum amount. I have no issues if the no revenue-based items (anode pilot plant, inventory spares etc) are not completed until the company returns to cash flow positive, which is expected to be next year.

I am glad you are finally starting to read company announcements, It might help you understand the company more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $3.4K 130.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380434 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 52275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.