ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

i hear you pain PPP, let's just pretend amongst ourselves for a...

1. KSD
    1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    i hear you pain PPP, let's just pretend amongst ourselves for a brief moment that the reason the number of options were so dismal is because they have full confidence they're going to be worth so much more very soon..!!! I know, i'm going crazy even thinking that...I'm so deep in the hole with this (i wish the company was so deep in a hole which would mean they'd actually dug some crap out of the ground...) that i figure i'll go down with the ship, and given how deep in the whole i am, i'll never have to worry about capital gains tax again. But that's also quite depressing because it means i can't pick my nose when it comes to the ASX, let alone small caps...

Of course management didn't give a rats, pretty much the latest raise just gives them a bit of shareholder paid time to dust off CV's and get new overpaid roles at some other sucker mining company. How the hell is that sole Board Member still there?! Maybe the quality of the shareholder paid buffets is just too good to leave!! They should can the buffets and be made to lick sample Coal and Iron Ore drillings at their "lets have a board meeting and chat about nothing coz we've done nothing" meetings, until we make some dam progress...God knows that's what shareholders mouths taste like over the last 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.