G88 9.09% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ann: Entitlement Offer Results, page-36

1. 4,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955

I notice an article focusing on Quicksilver out on Stock Head this morning: Golden Mile says Quicksilver has simple and economic mining potential.

I think that says it all.

Some excepts:

Simple, low risk mining potential

Dormer says what makes Quicksilver exciting ...is that it could be a very simple, free dig, low cost and low complexity mining and processing operation.

And with that simplicity comes risk reduction and low CapEx and OpEx.

“We don’t have to worry about blasting and dealing with explosives, with mechanical processing we don’t have to deal with harsh chemicals for processing,” he said.

“That simplicity comes down to the high potential for a very low cost, low capital and efficient operation which is all about getting the best product to maximize the saleable price and maximize margin.”

Something on our handy bonuses:

While the primary focus remains on a scoping study for extraction of the nickel and cobalt resources, the economics of the project could see a nice boost.

“Because the scandium and rare earth are contained within the same tonnes which would be mined, they provide potential additional revenue streams into the economics and/or by-product credits,” Golden Mile Resources (ASX:G88) CEO Damon Dormer said.

“Obviously, it’s still early stages, but certainly any additional stream that comes into this ore body is another value enhancer.”

Specifically on our Rare Earths:

Dormer said the company has only tested about 5% of its samples for rare earths so far, with the next step to do some metallurgical testwork

“The challenge with rare earths is not about having them, it’s about whether you can extract them – so we want to do some initial metallurgical testwork to build the case and we think we’ve got good potential to extract these, because there are some early indications that at least part of the rare earths could be ionic,” he said.

For context, Ionic clay hosted (IAC) deposits often contain a higher proportion of magnet rare earths, and crucially the heavy rare earths; the type critical for use in wind turbines and electric vehicles – and they’re easier to explore, drill and mine.

The company is aiming to confirm extraction via the testwork before spending more money to expand its sampling program for rare earths from drilling already completed.

Must say, I like the sound of that, particularly the last bit - confirming extraction before spending more money to expand sampling for rare earths from drilling already completed.

Prudent, frugal and smart ...we already have the samples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $254 25.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1162332 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 645361 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.