GRL 7.69% 2.8¢ godolphin resources limited

The best in the business agonise over visual estimate reports...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    The best in the business agonise over visual estimate reports for ASX releases. The put their heart and all their technical expertise into the work. At the end of the day most of these reports are forgotten by the market but when the assays are released your credibility is on the line especially when the estimates are impressive. When people are wondering about 114 m at (20%) cpy-mo and what the hell it means there is a problem at GRL. Let’s face it the release was a good update but should have either been a simple summary or more comprehensive release. We burn cash to pay these people for excellence not released that have to be amended and re released and not visual estimation that leaves you wondering what the % refers to. If we take the disclaimer and table heading they are stating mineral species % not mineralisation %. This is critical. I believe they are estimating mineralisation % but this should be clearly stated. I guess you don’t really care but we must demand technical excellence especially when informing the market. So when assays are released how do we asses the visual estimates with actual results? Think about this carefully. If a poster could have a constructive reply here that would be warmly welcomed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $5.348M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $5.81K 206.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 23447 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.