PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer - Separate ASX Code, page-3

1. 5,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266

They will be become fully paid ordinary shares (i.e. normal shares) and will form part of the Panoramic's total issued capital, along with the old FPO shares. For the time being, under the circumstances highlighted in the announcement, they will be traded (<--keyword, right there) on the ASX using a different ticker code. I dare say this is more about adhering to an ASX Listing Rule or a provision under the Corps Act (i.e. when a live T/O target issues new shares) than anything else.

Don't worry about it. It will sort itself out. Several ways it can play out but it's enough at this stage to simply say that the new shares issued will be added to the existing FPOs. The only short-term difference (for the time being) is that the new shares will only be traded on the ASX under a different ticker code and may have short-term liquidity issues. This is only likely to be relevant for anyone who participates in the CR, receives the new shares, then has a change of heart or personal circumstances and needs to sell on them on the secondary market before all this T/O dust settles.

Last edited by zebster: 06/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.