CKA 0.00% 9.8¢ cokal limited

I have no doubt that the end game by all involved is to...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I have no doubt that the end game by all involved is to manufacture a takeover. In my opinion Aahana will not be the acquirer - if it really wanted to own CKA it could have done so easily by now and at not much more than current prices notwithstanding the shareholdings of Dom, Hanna etc. Unless Dom et. al can exert financial control, CKA will remain at the mercy of its largest shareholder - does anyone really know its motives? There is always the danger than if Dom and others play hard ball, Aahana could just financially starve CKA into submission - the coal is going nowhere. But, time is ticking on the 15year Port Construction and Operation Approval Permit issued in February 2015 which provides for a 5 year construction window (Feb. 2020!) and a 10 year Operational window - the shorter the construction period the longer the Operational period. Has it done enough so far to meet the construction requirements of the permit? Is this the real reason for the current capital raise? Is there any real intention to commence mining? Who really knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $18.03K 186.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62056 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 291448 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.