ACF 2.75% $1.12 acrow limited

hi,can someone please explain what on earth is going on with...

1. 124 Posts.
    hi,
    can someone please explain what on earth is going on with this company please?

i'll try keep things simple, from what I understand RSG have lent them a lot of money ($85 million). in return NMG must pay coupon payments semi-annually of 7 or 8% ti=o RSG and RSG will have a heap of shares issued to them in 3 years time at 12c per share.

why on earth is the company still only trading around 6.3c??? surely if you effectively do a massive placement which almost doubles the size of the company at double the price it should goes up heaps? Do RSG have the choice between taking the shares in 3 years time or asking for the money back from the loan??? is that the problem??

what have i missed??? It looks like one of the directors Tunku Naquiyuddin has invested at 12c because he's paid $48,000 for 400,000 shares based of friday's announcement.

I don't think stock is dual listed, but if anyone has the bloomberg app, check code 59Y:GR. it went up 35% on friday. where the hell it's lised, i dunno?

there was rumours on hotcopper that RSG where trying to force down price from 10c to 6c so they could get the shares issued at a cheaper price. to be honest, that made sense, however now it's clear that hasn't happened so why this company it's going back up toward 12c I don't follow???

please help!
    ta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.030(2.75%)
Mkt cap ! $337.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.14 $1.09 $775.7K 696.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20204 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5077 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.