GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

I guess that depends on where you predict the sp to end up....

1. 333 Posts.
    I guess that depends on where you predict the sp to end up. Never to late to sell if you feel you can reduce your losses and for me make up the difference when it reaches my target. I have buy orders in at both .013 and .012, as previously stated why i felt sp would head south I have lightened holdings. would be great if sp doesn?t hit .012 but ill be happy either way.

I think long term GGP has potential, the framework of small percentages in numerous wells works for me as a starting point for a junior in O & G. Acquisitions such as PB will provide GGP with a solid foundation to launch from.
    I have never seen GGP as a short term trade but do trade it regularly and hold my largest parcel for a long term investment.

When the good news eventuates I would expect the sp to be somewhere around .02 mark and from current pricing a 60% will more than satisfy. Looking forward to some more information flowing surrounding pb, an update on FP2 and im sure there are whispers of other irons in the fire.

I am def looking forward to a prosperous year as a LT GGP holder. onwards and upwards.

N20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.