ARC 0.00% 9.3¢ arc funds limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer to raise approximately $3.127M, page-4

1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Boy, you are a very active Littlecorn! I've barely put my communications preferences in the Registry

I don't think Harley does much without thinking he can at5 least double his money. .

This was in ARCs half yearly report after divesting their Namoi Cotton holdings:

Recapitalisation Proposals The company has now received two non-binding indicative proposals, to acquire shares in the company to facilitate a recapitalisation of ARC to enable new growth and investment activities.We have also received two investment opportunities to consummate with the potential consideration in the form of an issue of new shares in ARC.

I thought maybe they were going to have a tilt at FRM when I saw Harley take a stake but it's very illiquid and I couldn't get a small stake. It now seems they are going to build a war chest maybe for some unlisted agricultural assets or FRM or a food company who knows? Harley mentioned valued added Egg products on Friday in relation to FRM. Unfortunately since I am just reading tea leaves it's all conjecture. But Harley has tipped in 390k in the first bite and similar now so I will be taking up my entitlement.

I like Harley. You and I have both done well with MSC. He seems to be changing to a much more activist role rather than just a judge of horse flesh, as he said on Friday. Look at the Directorship on Motio for example.

Looks like a long play but hopefully it will play out OK. You'll get lots of chances to trade it no doubt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.