MHC 0.00% 0.1¢ manhattan corporation limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer to Raise up to $1.5 Million, page-6

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Manhattan Corporation Limited (ASX: MHC or Company) is pleased to announce…..”Really, pleased with what exactly I wonder.
    Nothing to show other than a few boulder/rock samples in nearly two years. That is definitely a record for me, just in terms of company misdirection and stagnation...anyway, live and learn i suppose.
    Now looking to throw another lifeline…Drilling, where? Geophysics and soils, where?
    How about even the most basic of sentences to put some guidance around what, where, when and how, I mean its not as if they’ve been too busy based on the quarterly.
    “The Board reserves the right to alter the way in which funds are applied”….standard statement, and in most cases not a problem. But with MHC…no thanks.

I agree Deedee, if nothing else it has provided a list of names to avoid in future (imo).
    Cryptomal31, I would hazard a guess that ‘raising capital from others’ is probably not even a realistic option for them at the moment.

I like how they list ‘Climate change’ as a key risk in the entitlement offer, at the speed MHC operate I must say they are probably on the money with that at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $8.284K 8.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14755580 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 38264782 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.