CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. VYR
    4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3010
    Still following Niels. I'm sorry its was a disappointing journey for you as it has been for many but thats the way it often is in this market place.

Do you know if Gotta is still around he has stopped posting on Hot Copper which is a bad sign.

I know a lot of people who feel the same way as you do about China and I of course have good reason to have reservations. I am very glad VMT is becoming less about China every day. I was further comforted enormously by the Strategic investment by the Italians which gave them inside seats.

Whilst Chinese companies might own assets, what sets VMT apart from the Hustlers is the fact that the Directors who own 24% of the Australian Company that owns those companies only got a small amount of those shares as a fee for service.

By the way its worth remembering gambling sensibly doesn't include buying Loto Tickets. Better to loose your money on the stock market or the horses exercising your analytical skills trying to beat the average punter who is destined to loose. Sorry I did contemplate becoming a priest until I figured out why god created women.

Good to hear from you

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.