RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Sounds very much like you are sinking the boot in to me. I...

1. 3,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    Sounds very much like you are sinking the boot in to me. I consider HC to be an ideas forum and I like reading posts with an opinion, particularly counter arguments if they are backed up with facts.

My investment thesis for RXL is that Youanmi is a mine in the making, earning potential significant free cash flow for many years to come. The PFS is due within 4 weeks. The back of an envelope calculations are that the PFS will deliver an NPV of between $600-800m. We will find that out soon. Are your contentions that RXL management are not being honest? You have claimed that there are not enough ounces in the ground to build/relaunch Youanmi. Do you mean that the upcoming PFS announcement (assuming a $600m+ NPV) will potentially be inaccurate or fraudulent? I trust the RXL management declarations and must admit I do so with a degree of technical/industry ignorance as I have never worked in the mining space. Are you or have you been a middle/senior manager in a mining operation? That is a big call to make so I would be interested in your views about the inadequacy of Youanmi if you are an experienced Mining Engineer or Mining Executive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.