RXL 0.00% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

Hi smart, opinions cannot always be backed up with facts, but......

1. 11,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6662
    Hi smart, opinions cannot always be backed up with facts, but... if you want some, RXLs deposits have not been acquired by a producer, period.
    RXLs share price is close to (hard to tell with the basic charts I am glancing at) a 20 year low (all time low) if you include the 2021 share consolidation.
    Yes, reminding you of your post can easily be taken as a negative, but... are you here to read others thoughts, reflect on your own thesis, or just here to have others agree with you?

I literally said nothing about RXL being dishonest, so cannot really reply to that.

Sure, there are lots of ounces at Youanmi, but are they economic after the last operating plant closed, no (not yet?)

Sure I am making a judgement call, but to date, it has been the better option, as capital preservation is my no1 priority, then... I can worry about capital appreciation.

PFS' and DFS' are great, except, when the project still has question marks (if it didn't have question marks, it would surely be rushing to production)
    The MD likes to take on challenging assets, good luck to him.

Anyway, hopefully I am proven wrong and RXL fly high soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 323184 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 484333 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.