GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

I understand your concerns Ralli999 about the recent...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I understand your concerns Ralli999 about the recent developments at GBE. The fact that the company needed the 200k for something other than external financing is worrying, and it seems likely that the Chinese ownership of KNP will increase as a result. This could have a number of negative consequences, including a decrease in free float and a lack of transparency.I agree with your assessment that the vote in 2013 was a farce, and that the Chinese intervention was an attempt to take control of KNP. It is also clear that the company is now beholden to the Chinese government, which is not a good sign for small shareholders.I understand why you are hopeful that things will turn out positively, but I share your skepticism. The evidence suggests that the Chinese are intent on taking over KNP, and it is unlikely that they will be stopped.I am also concerned about the 3.7c offer, which I do not believe is a gift to small shareholders. In reality, it is a way for the company to raise money without diluting the Chinese ownership stake.Given the current situation, I think it is prudent to keep your shares but not buy any more on the market. It is also important to be aware of the risks involved and to make informed decisions about your investment.I hope this response is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.Here are some additional thoughts on the situation:The Chinese government has a history of using its economic power to exert political influence. This is a concern for any company that does business with China.The lack of transparency at KNP is another red flag. This makes it difficult for shareholders to hold the company accountable.The 3.7c offer is not a good deal for small shareholders. It is essentially a loan to the company that will likely never be repaid.Overall, I believe that the recent developments at GBE are a cause for concern. I would urge small shareholders to carefully consider the risks involved before investing in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.