GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

I understand your point Ralli9999. You are saying that the...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I understand your point Ralli9999. You are saying that the Cudeco1 who made the decision to invest in GBE did so out of full conviction, rather than simply following the money.
    This is evidenced by the fact that they started to massively increase their investment in GBE in 2020, when the stock price was much lower.
    All of us here are confident that GBE is a good investment, even after the recent reverse split. We are willing to invest a significant amount of money in the company, even though the stock price has been diluted.
    I agree with you that there are many roads that lead to Rome. This is also true for investing. There is no single formula for success, and different investors will have different strategies. However, I believe that it is important for everyone to do they own research and to invest in companies that you believe in.
    The person who made the decision to invest in GBE seems to have done their research and to be confident in their investment thesis.
    I think it is possible that GBE will be a successful investment, but it is important to remember that there is always risk involved in investing.
    Here are some additional things to consider about the investment:
    The reverse split was likely done to improve the stock price and make it more attractive to investors.
    However, it also dilutes the ownership of existing shareholders. GBE is a mining company, and the mining industry is cyclical. This means that the stock price of GBE could be volatile in the future.
    The company is facing some challenges, such as declining production and rising costs.
    Overall, I think it is a risky investment, but I believe it could also be a rewarding one.
    If any new share holders consider of investing in GBE, I would recommend doing your own research and talking to a financial advisor GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.