GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Capped02 I understand your concern about the Chinese control of...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Capped02 I understand your concern about the Chinese control of GBE, an Australian company that is developing the world's largest niobium deposit. Niobium is a critical mineral that is used in a variety of applications, including aerospace, defense, and renewable energy.
    As you mentioned, its strategic importance has been well-documented for over a decade.I share your concern about the implications of Chinese control of GBE.
    Niobium is a critical mineral, and its supply is concentrated in a few countries, including China. This gives China a significant amount of leverage over other countries that rely on niobium.I am not sure why the Australian government has allowed GBE to become Chinese controlled. It is possible that the government did not have the necessary laws or regulations in place to prevent it.
    Another possibility is that the government was willing to allow the Chinese investment in order to attract capital and create jobs. Regardless of the reasons, I believe that the Australian government should take steps to address this issue. This could include strengthening the country's foreign investment laws or creating a strategic reserve of niobium. It is important to ensure that Australia has secure access to this critical mineral, regardless of who controls the company that produces it.
    I understand that you are not participating in the SSP, and that you are concerned about the future of GBE's share price. I cannot predict what will happen to the share price, but I believe that GBE has the potential to be a successful company.
    The Greenbushes mine is a valuable asset, and the company has a strong management team.I hope that GBE will be able to build a successful business that benefits all stakeholders, including small shareholders.
    We should all will continue to monitor the situation and to contact our elected representatives to express our concerns GLTAH.
    Last edited by Drey: 21/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.