GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Its so frustrating seeing lots of shareholders holders here so...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81

Its so frustrating seeing lots of shareholders holders here so insecure and complaining every day. It can be annoying to see people complaining about something that you are invested in.
    However, it is important to remember that everyone has different investment goals and strategies. Some people may be more risk-averse than others, and they may not be comfortable with the volatility of GBE.

I believe in the long-term potential of the company and be willing to ride out any short-term fluctuations.

It is also important to remember that investing is a long-term game. You should not expect to get rich quick. If you are investing in GBE, you should be prepared to hold your shares for several years, even if there are some ups and downs along the way.

I am not trying to convince anyone here to buy or hold. If you are not comfortable with the risk of GBE, then you should sell your shares and invest in something else and stop speculating.
    However, if you believe in the company's long-term potential, then you should be patient and ride out the volatility and stop speculating show some convincing facts in the forum.

Eventually, the decision of whether or not to sell your GBE shares is up to you. There is no right or wrong answer. You need to make the decision that is best for your individual circumstances and investment goals GLTAH

Last edited by Drey: 23/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.