GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

I understand your opinion Cudeco1. Import tariffs on GBE Niobium...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81

I understand your opinion Cudeco1. Import tariffs on GBE Niobium would have a significant impact on the global financial markets. Niobium is a critical material used in a variety of industries, including aerospace, automotive, and electronics. If import tariffs were imposed on GBE Niobium, it would increase the cost of these products and could lead to job losses in these industries.

The financial markets would likely react negatively to the news of import tariffs on GBE Niobium. Investors would likely sell stocks in companies that use niobium, which would drive down stock prices. The value of the currency of the country that imposed the tariffs would also likely decline.

The impact of import tariffs on GBE Niobium would be felt around the world. Companies that use niobium would have to raise prices, which would lead to higher inflation. Consumers would have to pay more for products that contain niobium, which would reduce their purchasing power.

I agree with your opinion that import tariffs on GBE Niobium would have a significant impact on the global financial markets. It would be a negative development for the global economy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.