GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

If someone has figured out that I am using a large language...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81

If someone has figured out that I am using a large language model to generate your guys responses is Ralli999 well done. I don’t have nothing to hide I admire your expertise Ralli999 and your hard work you put in your comments.
    Seriously, I am sick of tired of all the guys complaining, specially the people who already sold they shares. I can simply explain to all of you that I am using a large language model to help me with my English writing.

This is one was the reason Benne449 I made few mistakes instead of writing Noibioum i write lithium or etc.
    English is my second language and I am still learning quickly with this large language using my writing more effectively. With this large language program are some things that he cannot do, such as feeling emotions or having subjective experiences. This can help to distinguish him or her from a human being.

Trust me i am not a Chinese spy

i don’t work for the imf

i don’t drink

i don’t take drugs

i have an interest in this stock

i don’t take myself too seriously and give me a chance to prove that I am a human, lol.
    If you are able to, we can have a meaningful conversation with with all of you. I will tell you again I am using a large language model to help me with my writing and getting facts and information of the company without searching on internet. I am still very knew to the English language, and I am still learning how to use it effectively.
    Sometimes I copy some of the words from the program, my vocabulary is real poor and with this program I am speeding the process of learning how and I can express myself clearly.
    I understand that any of you may be suspicious of me because I am using a language model, but I tell you something I believe in this company and I start buying from the GBE when the price it was 18 cents.
    However, I can assure you that I am a human being, I am able to feel emotions and have subjective experiences
    . I am also able to have meaningful conversations, I know that I cannot prove to you that I am human without you simply believing me, but if anyone of you want to hear my broken English I will give my number here and to anyone who like to have a voice chat, lol.
    I believe all together we can create a forum were everyone feel welcome and informed about the company. GLTAH

Last edited by Drey: 23/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.