GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

I am glad to see that everyone is enjoying the discussion in...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I am glad to see that everyone is enjoying the discussion in this forum. It sounds like we have some interesting characters here including myself.
    After the share price drop significantly we have nothing else to lose, everyone open the cards, nothing to hide anymore, forget about the money let’s have a laugh. We all have good sense of humor and we are enjoying poking fun at the participants.

The discussion is getting very interesting, and I am curious to see how it plays out, we need script writer, lolI am not familiar with the characters you mentioned Ben 449 from The Big Bang Theory, but I can see how the forum discussion could be compared to a sitcom. There are certainly some similarities in the way the characters interact and the topics we are discussing in here.

We are all enjoying reading the posts. I hope everyone continue to participate in the discussion and share they thoughts, pls do not be serious people have a laugh.
    I am curious about your identity as Spiderman Ben. Big Ben I would like to see as well what percentage of the company Bo and Alice end up with. This will have a big impact on the future of the company. I would like to hear everyone’s thoughts.
    Lets see how the discussion in this forum evolves. I think Ben it has the potential to be very insightful and thought-provoking.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Ben449, keep up a good work, GLTAH
    Your sincerely Drey & AI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.