GBE 0.00% 4.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer to raise up to $8 million, page-57

1. 1,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Facts were created and we now know what GBE needed the 200k for. In any case, not to present external financing before the end of the year.

Fact will be created and the total Chinese KNP share will ultimately, which I currently also assume, Apollo and Ao-Zhong and Bo Tan, incl. the additional 1.3m AUD from BT, even increase by a few percent and be at about 80+%.

The percentage freeflow will thus decrease, which will result from the fact that probably a) not all small shareholders will participate fully or not at all and b) quite a few shareholders will already be excluded completely beforehand, such as Germany, France and the UK.

What has caused me now to give the names of the GBE directors the corresponding faces and to provide them with further information. I assign the 3 directors mentioned after it to China. As far as Alice is concerned, I now also commit myself to the current occasion and also assign her to China.

The vote in 2013 and the Chinese intervention against it, years later, were and are a farce.The always few and meager existing information about Alice Hoi-Sze Wong are, except for the known professional bank stations and her activities from 2008, only private nature. That what one (ECE/Alistair) at that time FIRB and all believed and had factually believed, for whatever reason, would IMO never have been approved by the Australian authorities in this way.

In this constellation, IMO only strategic investors and other investors who have maintained very good and close economic relations with China over a long period of time and who will and want to expand them further will be considered.

From today's point of view, IMO all the talk about international buyers and investors is just banter, like everything we have experienced so far anyway. Probably and IMO everything after agreement and with active support of the Malawian government(s).

How anyone can see the 3.7c as a gift to small shareholders and also see a positive effect on free-flow, as few new shares will end up in these deposits, is totally beyond me.

That is now my view of things. I will still keep my shares and will not buy any more on the market. I also agree with Ellipirelli's opinion, but I hope that it will turn out positively and that the saying will come true: First it comes differently and secondly than one thinks!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $11.49K 291K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103695 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 54314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.