CCE 0.00% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer Update and Notification of Shortfall, page-37

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think jrdbull has every right to be upset and discuss as such, as he’s involved. He is entitled to say what he thinks is wrong and at time it’s pretty valid and on point. Some info may sound like he’s ramping down but he’s being real. Some things that been said - I’ve questioned the validity and put it down to anger but I would rather listen to jrdbull than other people who have no involvement other than to apparently troll people.

The only thing CCE has done presently is to avoid liquidation. The reason behind that Hail Mary from the 3rd party investors or directors or whoever else picked up the shortfall we can only speculate..hopefully with the “new” cce they will provide more information.

cce have a massive hill to overcome and they certainly need a lot of things to fall into place and nothing at all to go wrong to get anywhere. History is a good indication of future performance and We have a substantial risk that things will tick along for 12-18mths and we could quite easily be in the same situation again.

I’d like to see who those 3rd parties were and why they invested. A reasonable suspect could be ENEL. Lots have been mentioned about them in the last 18mths, they could be the oem blue chip jrdbull talked about previously. If they save liquidation they save IP being picked by literally anyone - Ie buying a pc at bankruptcy auction with all the IP and data... all speculation!!

do your research!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1113 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 30549 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.