CCE 4.65% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Scraped over the line.... Now, to see if they actually so...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Scraped over the line.... Now, to see if they actually so something with that opportunity?

With the directors efforts to do administration and ENEL repeatedly popping up/ being mentioned I suspect they facilitated the shortfall take up. We’ll have to wait and see if any top20 holdings or directors notices appear to back that up.

What potential is there for a significant holder to get a board seat and direct company operations going forward? Could a company like ENEL make a play to acquire more shares and then buy out Carnegie? Is it better to keep company afloat and secure IP (whatever it is) rather than risk someone else buying it for c/$ in liquidation? Thoughts?

With directors and management - did they bother to save it as CCE had something worth developing now or didn’t want their name associated with a liquidation? I doubt they would stump up cash just to save their reputation, big players would surely be able to lay blame elsewhere.. I guess risk was it failed and lawsuits (asic or civil) precluded them from being directors etc.

The Thread is a bit toxic but it looks to align with TOU... :? I’m not commenting further...

With the minimum take up of the CR they are going to be a bit hamstrung with what they’ll be doing in next 12/18mths. However they do say they will try and sell the remaining shortfall. If they can get additional people in door or get existing shareholders to increase their stake then we may have a better chance as per CR prospectus scenarios. GIMG revenue will start to appear this year, I thought they were going to be in red for 2 quarters (??) according to a previous release.

Let’s hope the NvidiaRTX quaddro workstation (aka “the machine learning”) can bust out some good dynamic models that conforms to data that ceto5 obtained!

Last edited by KEG75: 23/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $11.81K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259347 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 15010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.