STM 10.0% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

@doubledeckerdog and allI haven't tried to punch the numbers, as...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82

@doubledeckerdog and all

I haven't tried to punch the numbers, as regards out current burn rate with the drills turning, but expect this raise wasn't ever going to be anything more than a short terms filler with the sole intention of restarting the business. So tick for that.

With the scale of the potential sites, we need financial focus and a plan, otherwise we just end up with a vast number of potentials and a need for over $50m to sound them all out.

So the focus with Duffy is to Develop an MRE for EP and then look at funding options to develop. I guess he has crunched the numbers for that and why the raise was for the relatively small amount.

that would bring us onto an EP PFS etc.

That may evolve / change over the short term, but let's not panic or get carried away with too many notions or side tracking events.

That would bring us back to STM 1.0 with lots of potential but no practical plan to go forward in a world where the cost of capital has risen so much. Successful projects need to be de-risked and much more targeted.

the strength of the MRE and drill results will determine the SP and its trajectory.

Patience grasshopper!

Wazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $36.15K 3.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5860184 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 320000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.