STM 10.0% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

I've never been able to understand the need for people to come...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 756
    I've never been able to understand the need for people to come on Hot Copper day after day needing some sort of emotional support or cuddle because they can't stop pushing the refresh button hoping that the share price on a stock they own will go up a pip compared to what it was ten minutes ago. It's nuts, you'll do your head in.

The company has cash to recommence drilling at Limon. They've told the market. Nothing in the interim matters until the drill results come back. If you need reassurance, go talk to the company at the AGM. I sense some positive changes are afoot which we will hear more about at the AGM. I also understand the new MD did 12 months due diligence on STM, including talking with connections at some of the world's major gold miners, before he signed on the dotted line. He obviously liked what they said. Stay patient, we are only in the very early days of the next gold/copper bull market and juniors have not even had a look yet from investors. Worth a visit to the upcoming AGM if you are in Brisbane, I'm sure he'll be talking at a conference or two sometime this year and as he is based in Melbourne, I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to shareholders based there. He's very approachable, answers all questions and is really determined to make this company successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $36.15K 3.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5860184 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 320000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.