LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

It's not a good look. A very badly managed C R in my opinion,...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    It's not a good look. A very badly managed C R in my opinion, it's well known they badly needed money for the work coming up to get this project off the ground, and as you say, management and B of D have been, in their absence, very unsupportive in regards to the company's shares, happy to pick-up the free-bees and cheap oppies but not willing to go out and buy in the market.

When Fortesque was put under pressure Twiggy Forrest often stood and bought his company's shares, and in doing so (belief in his project) made a motser, deservedly. LPD may prove some success with its technology, I'm doubting though that thought. He's not on his own in this respect, Gerry Harvey and the late Kerry Packer were of the same fibre.

When it crashed through 2c from 2.2c to 1.8c in late April I suspected something wasn't right and today showed, there are serious questions to be answered by management and the taking of shareholders as a necessary evil to be tolerated and patronised with soothing assurances that are later contradicted and reneged upon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.