LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Entitlements Issue Prospectus, page-94

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    There is a guy who bought a couple of pizzas a bit over a decade ago for 10,000 bitcoins (today approximately $450 million). Famously, he is known as the purchaser of the most expensive pizzas ever. It would be interesting to reflect in 10 years about the true cost of your steak? You may have to accept a side serve of humble pie!

The people on this forum who are bashing management need to remember that the lithium industry as it applies to electrification is relatively young. Things which are young typically make a lot more mistakes than those who have learnt by the best teacher of all - experience. Bayhunter's point was very well made. Even those with lots of experience can make expensive decisions. Costs and time frames blowout, even for experienced operators. More so, when you are developing a new industry.

Do some research on the number of lithium PRODUCERS in Australia. Then narrow that down to the sub-set which produce a value added end product like Lithium Carbonate or Lithium Hydroxide. Why is that not a big number do you think? If it is easy and time frames can be met and budgets achieved, according to forecast. Even well known production industries in Australia can have unforeseen issues which require timetables and budgets to be modified.

I don't know anyone in this company and am not affiliated with it in any way. I just feel the criticism is way overdone atm.

Sure, we all have to make the decision whether to trust management with adding to our current investment. But to underline the current low value of your rights by comparison to a meal at the pub may be unwise. Selling your rights so you can feed your stomach, is not a new story. Hindsight usually judges it unwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.