ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Yes I agree the next announcement will be the financial report ...... IMO..... With the SP passing time at this current level it would appear that the over paid work force is also treading water working from home on full pay and achieving zilch...
    This plague has opened up huge opportunity to sign up some major companies which include QANTAS and our major retailers + banks..... If our so called TOP GUNS in the industry can not come up with a couple of major signings NOW they should repay the wages they have been paid as they have failed to do the job they have been paid to do and have used that money as lifestyle living......
    After all it was the kindness of Mr Winters to bail out and re- employ the staff of a corner shop business that had this remarkable platform that would take us into positive growth.... We are also paying $15,000 a month for the expertise of Career One platform + staff .... IMO with so much expertise employed to catapult us into the future , + the opportunities that have opened up for us with the plague , we should be well positioned to take full advantage ...
    As you might remember the company announced that in the first day of June the signing of some deals in America.... It appears that this was a one off as no further announcements or updates have been posted.... Should we not be informed if there were further deals done....

PONDER THIS. BRIEFLY......
    NVO was a shell when Mr Winters was dumped the company.... Since then we have bought two loss making companies that were in serious debt that had NO VALUE.. We paid top dollar for both these IMO.... based on their previous history.... IMO we should be buying profit making Assets. You all talk about the close connection we have with Z1P.... Can you imagine if NVO did a bit of change in direction and went down a path similar to Z1P and we bought the recent asset that saw the SP bound from $1.50 > $6.00...

I ask the question..... why have we not done this ..... ?????????????. Is NVO being used for tax loss purposes ....

Also I am sure many of us were thinking the same when they bought NVO...

HAPPY DAYS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.598M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $3.347K 19.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11802 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.