CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Ann: Entitlements Offer Documents Dispatched to Shareholders, page-22

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4292
    Have some more fund on Wed 21st and that's why i wonder if i do the BPAY payment on 21st, will it be 100% sure that i will be in the account of CAP before 5pm 23rd.

This stock is an absolute winner as clear as daylight under my analytical microscope. It cannot go wrong. Everything has risks but the risk/reward side of this project is extremely amazing. It is AS GOOD AS IT CAN GET with all neccessary supporting factors (rail, roads, ports, workforce, water, power infrastructure), stunningly compelling economics, and engagement with all levels of government (federal government regarding "MAJOR PROJECT STATUS" award, NSW government regarding "Significant State Development" award, and local council of Broken Hill as someone posted yesterday. It also has had engagement and discussions with port authority in both NSW and SA as in the PFS details. It has had 8 major interested off-take partners before. This is as good as it can get for Hawsons Iron project or any mining project in Australia in terms of all relevant and important supporting factors. It simply cannot get better than this.

5-bags to 7-bags return on investment on this stock is easy within this year in my opinion.
    More than 10-bags reward is very possible before commencement of construction and will depends a lot of many other factors: resource upgrade, pilot plant, off-take agreements, appointment of key personels, enviromental approval, mining approval, some other corporate deals to bring in some major stakeholders,....

And if anyone wants to keep this stock to its production day, well the reward could be very very handsome if iron prices hold up above USD $150/ton for Fe62% (corresponding Fe65% would be around USD $175-$178/ton). Any no one can conclusively rule out a price of above USD $200/ton for Fe62%. That would be THE ULTIMATE reward for long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.