LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I'll give you a tip, if you are looking at charts in candlestick...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I'll give you a tip, if you are looking at charts in candlestick form, change then positive sticks from green to black.

If you do that, you'll see that even in the past month alone, there is more red bars than black bars.

On top of that.... the 20, 50, 150 and 200 day SMA are all above the current SP. It's crystal clear, that this is in a downtrend- still in one.

So why the hell would they do and entitlement offer with a "discount" offer at 1.9 cents when the share price is sitting just a few points above. It's either intentional, desperate, or just plain ignorant.

Now what happened today- I personally call it a cascading stop-loss, a couple of people sold on the bad news, triggered someone's stop-loss, which triggered someone else,repeat, etc.

But I would not buy this until maybe Thursday, maybe even next week, since anyone that's still holding in the mid 2's, is definitely waiting to sell to break even.

Unless management explain their actions a little better, expect a consolidation period of 2-4 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $7.027K 3.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
167 144696372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73484494 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.