KRM 2.50% 3.9¢ kingsrose mining limited

It’s also early days with Penikat, however positive it does...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It’s also early days with Penikat, however positive it does appear. From reports it appears to be mainly shallow drilling (mostly approx 40m?), does the mineralisation continue at depth, does it continue at same/similar grades or does it drop with depth, what is the variation in dip, what about strip ratios given it appears to be in a Natura Reserve - will this allow for open pit mining or does that mean potential for underground mining only? Have any radioactive elements been tested for in historic drilling - is there any concerns on that front? Was it tested during resampling? The Natura reserve - being protected under legislature it may be somewhat similar to what we have in Australia in Qld - nature refuges and strategic environmental areas - Cape York (the old wild rivers legislation in Qld). Water table unknowns, snow cover for a large part of the year and melting will also have challenges. It is positive, don’t get me wrong... the reason why I’ve continued to stay with the company since first coming onboard as a shareholder. I’d greatly prefer if they involved a JV partner to mine the existing known mineralisation and KRM continued in forward exploration and further discoveries, even on a roughly half ownership it still would mean potentially some $5m being able to fund drill and acquisition activities annually, that could continue to go a long way to advancing the share price for those that have been here for some time, and I understand there are probably many that are out of pocket quite substantially given the decline in share price over the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $29.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $44.84K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 990179 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.