KRM 0.00% 3.7¢ kingsrose mining limited

Ann: Entry into Agreement for the Potential Sale of Way Linggo, page-34

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    In hindsight I believe some of my earlier comments could have been misunderstood without historical context, so I felt it was appropriate to provide an update and some further clarity to earlier comments;

“We have seen the market previously place the market value of the company in the market at below cash value held by the company.”. - Whilst Fabian makes some mention of this, hopefully this is a thing of the past, the new direction has been received positively by the market, with some periods of substantial share price increase since the news release in terms of the new direction and periodic updates.

“If the market was ever to discount the stock below cash held in future and with a large proportion appearing to being set aside for forward exploration (as mentioned in the crux video), devoid of any possible profitable operations, there’s a factor to consider”. It’s possible that the market was willing to discount below the cash value previously due to historic issues including possible lack of direction, or many were unaware that it was actually trading below cash held. With a clear vision and path forward for the company moving forward, exciting mineralisation and a fresh team moving things forward, we’re all hopeful that the direction and sailing is positive ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 166671 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 159107 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.