KRM 4.44% 4.7¢ kingsrose mining limited

“Unless you’re mining there’s no guarantee that the actual...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    “Unless you’re mining there’s no guarantee that the actual projects being explored will ever get to be mined.”. There’s been some very exciting results, the re-assays have been quite positive (in particular with the addition of Rhodium results which further adds to the potential profitability) and a good spread of mineralisation with a number of minerals that spreads risk in case a number of commodities vary in price. As exploration goes on, it may even be possible that they find zones where other critical minerals can add to further credits. I guess it’s early days...

”I’d be asking if they can strongly reconsider any sale below market rate plus full value of assets.” - Market value is the estimated monetary worth of an asset on the open market at a particular time. The amount that an asset is worth takes into consideration various elements; strip ratios, grade, depth, dip, continuous/discontinuous strike, potential for new zones of mineralisation, goodwill, plant and equipment, I’m certainly hopeful that the price achieved yields a positive outcome for everyone.

Having exploration funding and exciting projects, there is considerable forward funding to plan out future projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $35.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $9.255K 205.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 232581 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.