KRM 2.13% 4.6¢ kingsrose mining limited

Ann: Entry into Agreement for the Potential Sale of Way Linggo, page-61

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I have taking up things with Fabian, and there’s finally been some responses this morning, I’m happy to announce. There’s still other questions I have, hopefully we can chat this week. As an example, one ballroom structure appears to occur in the north of the geological body, the applications don’t appear to have covered this. Currently the one tenement and three applications only go approximately half way up the entire body. Given the ballroom structures appear to be a much larger volume of mineralisation why hasn’t the entire reef been taken out in their applications, to also provide forward planning exploration abilities. Surely this wouldn’t be too expensive if it was limited to geophysical studies? Failing this, you, I, another party could take out applications themselves and then sell them in future getting the money for the sale. I see it as a necessity as part of protection - surely exploration leases wouldn’t be too expensive to maintain in Finland in particular if only geophysical non invasive works were undertaken. Why not take out the applications over the entire reef system, through the Sompurjarvi, Kilkka, and Yli-Pennika blocks? I asked Fabian, he felt satisfied the existing area was sufficient, however the Element-46 historic data shows one of the ballroom structures to the north occurs in the Sompurjarvi block.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $34.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $11.28K 247.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.