PPK 10.2% 44.0¢ ppk group limited

I wrote the post due to some negative comments directed at CIB -...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    I wrote the post due to some negative comments directed at CIB - which I believe to be off the money.

There are many products in the defence/armour product range and the global market is enormous.

TenCate Advanced Armour are a major international organisation with offices in Europe, USA & Singapore - they basically supply armoured goods to the globe with the exception of Russia & China....which we all would agree is a good thing!!

I note that there are in fact 5 offices in the USA and a substantial portion of TenCate Staff are located in the States.

Confidentiality is key in the defence industry and I can understand certain elements are kept under wraps.

CIB could have well been testing and designing products infused with BNNT over the past 2 or 3 years. There is no way this would cover every ballistic product available to market.....

"We believe BNNT technology has the potential to give us a significant strategic advantage in protection performance, both for our own products and with our raw material suppliers as a distributor of BNNT".

"Under the terms of the agreement, TenCate will purchase 250 grams of Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNT) for infusion and testing into an agreed set of TenCate's products during 2023 to test and validate improvements in protection performance."

It is wrong for people to exclude CIB based on the announcement, to the contrary the announcement highlights what I believe to be validation that CIB have been working and testing products.

It is only logical that you would restrict TenCate's ability to use BNNT in certain defensive products if you had your own products in development. TenCate can further assist this development or validation.

CIB aside, the opportunities for global distribution of BNNT is huge.

There are growth opportunities for all...PPK/BNNTL, CIB, TenCate...Win, Win!!

Furthermore, given TenCates experience and reach I agree with other posters that this should have been a market sensitive announcement.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.050(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $39.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 44.0¢ $79.90K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2214 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 18168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
-0.050 ( 7.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 44.0¢ 32732
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.