LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Entry into sale transaction, page-110

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm surpised the thread is still going, it was always good for a laugh. I do feel sorry for bag holders, but bag holders are, alas, an essential part of capitalism. Let me remind you, as soon as PWC was brought in, you no longer were owners of anything.
    I concede I was fooled too by LNG twice, executed stop loss, then took profits later (it was a spec with no revenue!!!)
    If you look at most my posts over the last few years I gave you ample warning about this company. All the thanks I got, was to get attacked. How dare you say this about our company. You must be shorting our stock. I wish I did short it .
    • First ever thread, I suggested LNG was worth little more than cash value. Soon after I bought some for little more than cash value (when they had over 100m of cash) I sold them later for a 10% loss for close to cash value, when I realised they were a cash burning machine and will only be around till its gone.
    • Pointing out if LNG drops below it 8c it is going to zero. You full of it Nostrodamus.
    • Reminding people not to get emotionally attached to a company, and stop refering to LNG Ltd as "we, us"

No you know your management wouldn't have urinated on you, if you were ablaze.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.