ENV 0.00% 1.1¢ enova mining limited

Ann: ENV proceeds to acquire highly prospective Brazil tenements, page-38

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Hi @rama77, yes South America focus this year. Did a quick checkup with contacts on the ground, although not proper diligence unless I visit the sites for myself.

ENV is one to watch, pretty sure it's heavily watched due to project in "lithium valley" in Brazil. It appears to be developing interests quickly so I wouldn't be surprised if there are lots of day traders playing the stock.

Rare earths is also in focus, mainly because like China to Australia, the US is to Brazil. It will take time but that supply chain is being built at the moment. More pressing though is lithium, with Tesla opening up a refinery in Texas - they're looking for where would obtain raw material supplies. Spodumene, not clay or brine. Spodumene is best (and least cost) for LiOH specific to EVs.

So yes, just with current info alone ENV and all the other hopefuls in "lithium valley" is worth the punt. ENV, I'd value right now at USD30-50M and I'd imagine that would only increase from here, not decrease, but depends on what they unearth and how much - that region is akin to Pilbara in Australia, you know there's lots of minerals there but you don't know what and how much you'll find when you start digging other than the chances is very high you'll find something.

When looking for macro, we use Ganfeng and Tianqi as barometer. So if anyone gives a narrative about lithium carbonate price, we check these two companies. As you can see, they've hit their "bottom" in December and on the way up. So I wouldn't pay heed to market sentiment about lithium, now is a really good time to invest. I would guess you won't see these heavily undervalued companies for long with these low prices... but do choose the projects you're investing in with a good level of confidence.

I won't comment on azl and eur here. Perhaps eur thread in a week or so - hold sentiment. There are bigger events happening, at present, we're on way to Switzerland so these mini-investments not a priority for me right now. Cheers for reaching out, lucky this thread is not full of trolls unlike the others and I was able to read your post
    Last edited by BRProject: 12/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $8.846K 804.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2724404 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 909090 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.