EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

Ann: EnviroGold Appoints Sponsor for Proposed TSX, page-3

1. JID
    3,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    re: Ann: EnviroGold Appoints Sponsor for Prop... Hi Lucky,

I agree. We've all seen the early Options exercise notices lately, especially this week's 5m which brings $750k into the coffers to advance non-Las Lagunas projects.

I think it makes excellent sense to NOT issue shares as part of the TSX listing at this stage, whilst still getting the infrastructure/ listing in place for the future.

This is due to market conditions and the fact that our share price is still materially under valued - not EVG's fault, the market as a whole is depressed. No point giving Canadian's our LL upside just because the market is depressed at present.

Thus, with BJ pushing hard to avoid dilution by pushing exercise of Options early (instead of issuing new shares) he can advance our other exciting projects while keeping the LL upside 'in-house'.

At some point issuing shares to keen Canadians will make sense, but this is likely to be either much closer to LL production, or when we are in production and, most importantly...

...when our SP is likely to be twice where it is now !!

Don't get depressed by the market right now, buying EVG now will be paying off in spades in 6-9 months time.

Be greedy when others are fearful :)

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.