IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

re: Ann: Environmental Approval for Cape Pres... cpbYour two...

1. tcf
    6,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    re: Ann: Environmental Approval for Cape Pres... cpb
    Your two postings are abusive insulting and baiting but the mods can look at that if they choose to.

As I suggested you should do more research.

The area taken from the agreement in 2008 became a reserve -R19/319 under the WA Mining Act. It is said to be set aside for a multi user port.

However, a small area which contains Chinese owned infrastructure (pipelines, electricity and causeway) remains in the agreement and is supposed to be surrendered by the company when the state asks for it. I can't find any reading that talks about why the state would want it surrendered and I doubt you will either. But supposing its for a multi user port as well - who knows?

However, the area which remains under the agreement (Area D which is coloured green on an agreement plan) is, from the environmental document, IOH's planned access road and stockyard area.

What I'm asking is when will that important area be surrendered by the company Mineralogy. If the area is not surrendered (because it can't be resumed) where will the access road and stockyard go? And if they have to be relocated the environmental approval will be void. All logical questions I think.

I'm asking reasonable questions I'm not asking to be abused by someone who is guessing he knows what's going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.